Arcane Crimes Division brings light-hearted buddy-cop style action to a fantasy city bursting with magic and thick with scheming villains and ruthless scoundrels. The focus of the game is the relationship between detectives, as they crack cases, engage in thrilling chases, and confront criminal masterminds.
Back it now on Kickstarter and you'll immediately receive A History of Magic, the Arcane Crimes Division Quickstart, which contains all the rules needed to play the game and a full scenario to explore the setting and system.
The full game will include:
- Twelve-character backgrounds that each offer a unique high-fantasy concept and special abilities, allowing for a very light-touch character creation process so you can get to the action right away.
- A streamlined rules system for Cases, Chases and Conflicts that allows action resolution with a single dice roll, but which also allows players to boost their outcomes in unique and interesting ways
- A detailed setting, including detailed district maps of Polarity, so you can track chases across the city, and Polarity's Most Wanted, profiling the most infamous of criminals.
- Advice on how to facilitate the game including suggestions to help ensure that everyone has a great time.
- Detailed scenarios, each presenting a case that can be resolved in a single session and suitable for up to three different partner-pairings to work simultaneously.
- Tabletop materials to help make the game easy to run, including one-page summaries of the key rules
- Beautiful, evocative, full colour art from Thomas Boatwright and Karina Moreno.
Join the Arcane Crimes Division today on Kickstarter.